Research Simulation




                            Image result for early childhood education



Why is your simulation important to the field of early 
childhood?

My simulation regarding the difference in quality of early childhood education between high and low income levels is important because All children should be afforded the same quality  education no matter what their economic status.  Once we can identify the gaps in quality we can fill the voids and ensure all children are provided the same education. 

If you were to conduct your simulation proposal, who would benefit?

The simulation will not only benefit the children in low income  areas it can benefit the educators by identifying gaps in the programs so they may be addressed and better programs put into place.
 

What are some of the ways your perceptions of an early childhood professional have been modified as a result of this course?

My perception has changed based on the process of research we have learned.  Finding credible sources such as www.earlychildhoodny.org,naeyc.org,zerotothree.org and proving validity.  Identifying and narrowing down the scope of the study to work on a managable hypothesis.


               childhood-education-degree

Comments

  1. More programs is key, it develop creative ideas to keep our children intrigued. Yes this class has changed a lot perception on so many levels, I really enjoyed reading zero to three website. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your post as well as turn highlight on how research allowed you to narrow down your research question into a more manageable hypothesis with a more definitive scope. I struggled with that a bit this semester when it came to my research question but ultimately understood how this is crucial to a quality studying. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie,
    Great post. I know I have told you this before, but I love the topic of your research simulation. Every child should have access to affordable quality childcare regardless of their economic status. Many children, families, and educators could positively benefit from your research proposal. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I wish you all the best in your upcoming courses. I will look out for you in my last couple of courses and maybe we'll "see" each other again. Good luck!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood Stressers

Immunization