Thank you

  • One hope that you have when you think about working with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds
  • My hope while working with children and families from diverse backgrounds is to gain knowledge about them and their values.  I would like to provide all children a safe and comfortable environment where they all feel empowered.  I would like to continue to gain knowledge so I may be an advocate for all the children and families I serve.

  • One goal you would like to set for the early childhood field related to issues of diversity, equity, and social justice 
  • I would love to help work towards, equality in education,  no matter what families social or financial status may be.  All people should be entitled to the same quality of public education.  I am always taken back when I see the statistics about the quality of education in lower income area vs high income areas.   
  • All children should be afforded equal opportunities to succeed. 


  • Image result for thank you for your support

    • No matter how you say it Thank you for all your support and feedback during this course
    • I wish you call much success in your future journey.    Thank you for helping me grow,
    •  

    Comments

    1. I agree with your hopes, and with you I hope for the same, to gain more knowledge about diverse families and to be able to work towards providing equality in education. I want every child to feel that they are important regardless of who they are. Thank you as well for your support and feedback on this course and I wish you the best in the future.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Stephanie,
      I love that you said you wish to get to know the children and their families and you wish to gain knowledge about them. Our children's families are the ones who know them best, so asking questions about them and their families is very wise. Children should feel safe and welcomed when they are in the classroom. It is our job to advocate for all children and their families equally. I really enjoyed being in class with you. I wish you all the best in your future classes. Good luck!
      Jennifer

      ReplyDelete
    3. Stephanie,
      I think that your goals and hopes are positive as it relates to children and families that we serve daily. However, i also agree that children should feel safe and welcomed in their environment at all times. We are responsible for the children and families that are in our care, so we should value every moment when we teach. Thanks for Sharing your thoughts, great post!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Childhood Stressers

    Research Simulation

    Immunization