Research topic
My research will include, How does poverty influence learning? As an educator it is important to understand factors that may interrupt a child's growth and learning. Poverty
places many constraints on children's, nutrition, stable housing, healthy environment,
parental availability, Quality care. I will look at some of these factors to see what effects if
any these have on children.
By researching these topics I will gain a better understanding and insight into how to work better with children in low income situations. The data revealed can help to bridge the gap for educators who may not be verse in working with children in unfortunate circumstances. We may also be able to help find and provide resources to help the families in need.
I feel it is an important topic that needs more awareness. The lack of quality care in early education especially in the low income communities needs to be addressed. All children should be afforded the same opportunities for quality early education.
For my research I was wondering if any of my colleagues have any input they maybe able to share with me.
Awesome entry! I love your topic and I enjoy the fact that you are passionate about researching the effects of poverty and the quality of life that has on children. My only suggestion would be to narrow your question to a specific question as your topic seems a bit broad. What area(s) do u want to focus most of your attention towards and what exact effects of poverty are you studying?
ReplyDelete