Communicators

Image result for communication skills
The best Communicator I know to date is The Principle of my sons high school. 

He is a an excellent speaker on a group and personal level.  He is always has a wealth of information when addressing people.  While speaking he is kind compassionate but also assertive in what he says.  He is open minded and willing to listen to other suggestions.  He will address any issues brought to his attention and will take time to review and research the information given to him to make good decisions.  He is verse in 7 languages and is diverse in his thinking.

I would like to become a compassionate towards others, While addressing groups I would like to ensure I am fully knowledgeable and make sure I communicate with accuracy while  being  a better listener


  Image result for communication skills




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood Stressers

Research Simulation

Immunization