Time Well Spent

Image result for inspirational quotes for teachersImage result for inspirational quotes for teachersImage result for inspirational about making change


Long term goal.

I want to continue to learn and grow as an educator.  My passion is to help educators get trained an make changes to help children that come to America adjust to school.  We need to change the methods we use to help them acclimate to our school systems.     We need better ways to overcome language barriers, provide better resources and capabilities to all schools especially the schools in low income areas, and provide continued education for teachers so they may  better serve these children.

Lessons learned

A good leader needs to have integrity, honesty, open mindedness, good communication skills, be an active listener, have accountability, be a decision maker and the ability to delegate and work collaboratively.


Communities of practices are formed by people who engage is collective learning.  The participants work in a collaboration to address common concerns and passion  Their goal is to make enhancements to procedures.   

Communities of practice are groups of people who share a concern or passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact (Wenger 2006). 

Conversations and communication from various individuals, effective members are able to problem-solve and work together towards a common goal (Winer & Ray, 1994). 


As early childhood educators core members of our teams needs to be the children and their families  we need to always keep in mind that children are our focus and the common area we all strive to help be successful.




Image result for inspirational about making change

Image result for thank you quote


Thank you all for your comments help and support through this journey.  Learning with each of you has been a great experience.  Learning together is a great way to find motivation and passion.

May all your passions come to life.  Best of Luck 

Thank you Dr Ernest for all you support and feedback it will help me grow.  





Comments

  1. Hi Stephanie-
    I really appreciate you sharing how this graduate program has impacted you and connecting with your chosen challenge with such enthusiasm. These shared perspectives you have incorporated into the discussions and your blog have proved thought-provoking as well as eye-opening. I hope you continue to share the emphasis on compassion and comprehensive equality for children and families striving to make it here in the educational system we provide to them. Good luck in your future endeavors!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your input and support over the weeks as well. We have all grown into better leaders and hopefully better advocates. I wish you nothing but the best on your journey and future endeavors. I can't believe we are finally finished, it feels great. This is something I could not imagine completing in a field that I am very passionate about. Our number one priority as experienced leaders should be well-being of children! We share a common interest which is making resources available to children in families in need. Goodluck and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood Stressers

Research Simulation

Immunization