5c09d42731fb5bda7fb6ef3b33880827.jpg (608×465)





I would like to thank Myrnali, Yolanda, Mary, Tanya  and Posh for all their continues support and contributions  to my blog.  I wish you all continued success as we go through this journey.




Comments

  1. You are most welcome, I really want to thank you for sharing such wonderful information. We all share the same resources but everyone interprets things differently and it helped me understand the material and discussions. I wish you much success and look forward to interacting with you in the near future. Much success to you as well. Please keep in touch if you so wish to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,
    My pleasure! I am so glad that we were able to learn from one another these past eight weeks. It takes a village to teach one child, and in our master's courses it takes all of us working together to truly grow and learn.

    When reading your quote above, it made me think of another that I found:
    “When you are born into a world where you don’t fit in, it’s because you were born to help create a new one.” ~ Anonymous

    Because it's anonymous I chose not to include it in my original post, but I do love it. So often we try to fit children into our own box, and transform them into what *we* think they should be. Instead, the objective for us should be to give them guidance and love to dream big and move beyond what we have accomplished for ourselves. This is what I look forward to most as a teacher - inspiring and filling those little angels with love!

    Good luck as you continue your early childhood journey. May we meet again soon, and continue to support and learn from one another.

    ~Mary Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quote. All children are unique. It is important that we focus on their strengths and provide support to build on their weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you continued success throughout the journey of this program!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Childhood Stressers

Research Simulation

Immunization